A Day for Men 2019
- Pete Reinl, CSG | Co-founder, Healing Life’s Losses
- Fr. Tim Shillcox, O. Praem. | Pastor, Resurrection Parish
- Deacon Steve Meyer | Deacon, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish
- Joe Philbin | Offensive Coordinator, Green Bay Packers
- Abbot Dane Radecki, O. Praem. | Celebrant, 4 p.m. Mass
Join men of all ages for this day of inspiration, education, challenge, and prayer. An all-star line-up of presenters is on tap. The day includes presentations by well-known speakers, lunch, opportunities to connect with other men, and Mass. Register early—you don’t want to miss this!
- Cost: $45 (includes presentations, morning refreshments, lunch)
- Registration and non-refundable, non-transferable payment required by March 11
- Maximum 150 participants
Please note: online registration and payment are required. The registration form can be found below under “Bookings.” Please register for one person at a time. This helps us maintain accurate registration numbers! If you have any questions, please contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality office at email@example.com or call 920.337.4315.
- Morning Refreshments, 9:15-9:45 a.m.
- Welcome, 9:45-9:55 a.m.
- Session 1, 10-11 a.m.
Called to Repair and Restore Right Relationships
Presenter: Pete Reinl, CSG
Co-founder, Healing Life’s Losses
- Session 2, 11:10 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
Becoming Forgiven and Forgiving
Presenter: Fr. Tim Shillcox, O. Praem.
Pastor, Resurrection Parish
- Lunch, 12:15-1 p.m.
- Optional Tour/Small Group Discussion, 1-1:25 p.m.
- Session 3, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Mmmm … The Smell of Manual Labor: Rediscovering Dad’s Hammer-Swinging Spirituality
Presenter: Deacon Steve Meyer
Deacon, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish
- Session 4, 2:45-3:45 p.m.
Faith, Family and Football
Keynote Presenter: Joe Philbin
Offensive Coordinator, Green Bay Packers
- Mass, 4-4:50 p.m.
Celebrant: Abbot Dane Radecki, O. Praem.
Date(s) - Saturday March 16, 2019
9:15 am - 5:00 pm
St. Norbert Abbey
Bookings are closed for this event. Please contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality with questions or concerns or to be put on a waiting list: 920.337.4315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.