Death with Dignity: Exploring End-of-Life Issues
There are few givens in life. Death is one of them—for ourselves and our loved ones. How do we prepare ourselves or family and friends for the inevitable? What steps can we take now to ensure that when the time comes we have prepared well? How do we navigate through issues we might not understand, such as advanced directives, funeral planning, and internment?
Engage with an expert panel on end-of-life issues from medical, religious, and pastoral perspectives.
- Facilitator: Tony Pichler
- Ann Froelich | Pastoral Associate, St. Matthew Parish
- Fr. Richard Klingeisen | Diocesan Health Services Coordinator and Pastor of St. Michael Parish, Whitelaw, and Immaculate Conception Parish, Clarks Mills
- Mary Salm | Director of Spiritual Services, Hospital Sisters Health System
- Cost: Free will offering (suggested donation $5)
- Registration appreciated
Please note: online registration is appreciated. The registration form can be found below under “Bookings.” Please register for one person at a time. This helps us maintain accurate registration numbers! If you have any questions, please contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920.337.4315.
Date(s) - Thursday February 28, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
St. Norbert Abbey
Bookings are closed for this event. Please contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality with questions or concerns or to be put on a waiting list: 920.337.4315 or email@example.com.