Overcoming the Stigma: A Mental Health Panel
The World Health Organization defines mental health as “a state of well-being in which every individual realizes his or her own potential, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to her or his community.” Unfortunately, not all individuals in our community live in this state of being. The stigmas associated with mental health are legion. Come engage with a panel of experts who can help to dispel some of the myths.
- Facilitator: Tony Pichler
- Fr. Jay Fostner, O. Praem. | Vice President for Mission and Student Affairs, St. Norbert College
- Deacon Mike Mervilde | Clinical Social Worker Specialist, Quad Parishes
- Lisa Schubring, LMFT | Therapist, Prevea Health
- Cost: Free will offering (suggested donation $5)
- Registration appreciated
Please note: online registration is appreciated. The registration form can be found below under “Bookings.” Please register for one person at a time. This helps us maintain accurate registration numbers! If you have any questions, please contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality office at email@example.com or call 920.337.4315.
Date(s) - Thursday January 17, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
St. Norbert Abbey
Bookings are closed for this event. Please contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality with questions or concerns or to be put on a waiting list: 920.337.4315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.