The 3M Golf Retreat: A Spiritual Golf Experience
Golf can be a deeply spiritual experience as well as a reminder of the limitations in our humanity. Facilitated by three avid (or wishing to be!) golfers, the 3M Golf Retreat for men and women will help participants to reflect on the life lessons that the game has to offer. Reflections and prayer in the morning, followed by an optional buffet lunch and 18 holes of golf at Hilly Haven Golf Course in De Pere await. Whether you have a low handicap or feel that your entire golf game IS a handicap you are encouraged to participate!
Please note: prior to the start of the retreat, all are welcome to join the Norbertine community for Morning Prayer at 8 a.m. and Mass at 8:30 a.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Deacon Steve Meyer, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, Green Bay
- Sr. Marla Clercx, ANG, Pastoral Leader, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, Green Bay
- Mark Mogilka, Long-time Diocesan Director of Parish Planning, Current Parish Consultant
- Cost: $15 (includes presentations, refreshments). Lunch, golf fee, optional golf cart are extra and can be paid the day of the event at Hilly Haven Golf Course.
- Registration and non-refundable, non-transferable $15 payment required by August 10
- Maximum 60 participants | Minimum 12 participants
Please note: online registration is required. The registration form can be found below under “Bookings.” Please register for one person at a time. This helps us maintain accurate registration numbers! If you have any questions, please contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920.337.4315.
Date(s) - Saturday August 17, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hilly Haven Golf Course