New Abbey Main Entrance Scheduled to Open
August 29, 2018
Open the gates of righteousness;
I will enter and thank the LORD.
This is the LORD’s own gate,
through it the righteous enter.
After more than a year of construction, the renovated main entrance of St. Norbert Abbey is complete and now open for public use.
- The new handicapped-accessible main entrance will be used by all visitors, guests, and mail and package deliveries for the abbey and the Norbertine Center for Spirituality. Parking is available in the lot adjacent to the entrance, accessible via Webster Avenue.
- When inside the abbey, entrance to the church for liturgies will be via the Chapter Room.
- The exterior front entrance to the church will be open only during liturgies. Liturgical schedule »
Please note: the former reception entrance and the temporary NCS entrance (that had been located outside the Hildegard of Bingen Reading Room) are now closed.
- Norbertine Now/All Are Welcome in This Place
By Rachel Mueller ’14
Fall/Winter 2018 (page 14)
St. Norbert College Magazine
- Inside 1016: Radical Hospitality, Growing Numbers Drive Significant Renovation
By Katrina Marshall, Gina Sanders Larsen, and Judy Turba
Fall/Winter 2017 (pages 8-9)
- St. Norbert Abbey Announces Major Renovation
June 28, 2017