Coronavirus (Covid-19) Response
St. Norbert Abbey Status
- Effective March 20, Community prayer, including Sunday and Daily Mass will be closed to outside public until further notice.
- All retreats, groups, private retreatants, support groups, and spiritual direction hosted at the Norbertine Center for Spirituality are canceled or postponed until further notice.
St. Norbert Abbey is monitoring and creating plans in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are monitoring this situation closely, taking guidance from the Diocese of Green Bay, the City, and Brown County Public Health Services.
The following pages have information that is helpful for education and precautions against others.
Stop the Spread of Germs
Please be mindful of the guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services and the CDC, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and after going to the bathroom, blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If you do not have soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe