The Norbertine Center for Spirituality at St. Norbert Abbey offers a place of quiet serenity. Join us for:
- a day away
- an overnight retreat
- preached retreats
- directed retreats
- self-directed retreats
- an extended time of rest and renewal
Design Your Own Retreat Experience
Schedule Your Retreat
Retreats must be scheduled at least one week in advance by calling the Norbertine Center for Spirituality at 920.337.4315.
- Home-cooked meals:
breakfast $7 | lunch $8 | supper $10
- Private room (single):
daytime use $20 | overnight stay $40
- Private room (alcove–double):
daytime use $30 | overnight stay $50
Prayer with the Norbertine Community
You are always invited to pray with the Norbertine community. Prayer times can be found online or on the information sheet in your private room.
Spiritual direction is a one-to-one meeting with a trained spiritual director providing the opportunity to grow in an awareness of God’s movements within yourself.
- Paula Rieder – 920.337.4315 or email@example.com
- Kathie Tilot – 920.337.4340 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: a donation of $40 per session is suggested. Please note: as of July 1, 2019 a donation of $50 is suggested.
Complimentary Abbey Amenities
- Prayer spaces and cloister garden
- Hildegard of Bingen reading room and library
- Spacious grounds with outdoor labyrinth, walking paths, and wildlife pond
- Nearby Fox River biking and hiking trail
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Wi-fi (although the abbey provides the perfect setting to simply “unplug”)
Upcoming Retreats at the Norbertine Center for Spirituality
|December 11, 2019 – 10:00 am - 2:00 pm||
Embrace Your Imperfections
Norbertine Center for Spirituality, De Pere Wisconsin